Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stomach Flu

10.10.2012

Was at work when the babysitter called and informed me that Jayden was vomiting non-stop. The moment he had a sip of water, he would vomit out again.

So hubby and I rushed Jayden to the clinic that we frequent. Luckily we didn't have to wait long for our turn. Had the doctor examined him and confirmed that he was infected with 'stomach flu' ( another new term to me. I was like? 'Huh? Stomach also got flu ah?' reaction when I heard that).

Apparently it's common among kids at this age especially when they love to explore around and put their fingers in their mouth, but I suspect that he must have gotten it from the clinic when we went for check-up just 2 days ago.

Brought him home to rest and he was very clingy to me the whole day, requesting for 'bao bao'(to be carried).. Well I guess he deserves a good warm hug from me since he wasn't feeling well.

When he was feeling better, he started to explore around the house and volunteer to be my maid of the day, wiping the tables and floor!
Jayden was busy doing the housechores.
 
Wipe, wipe, wipe...
Clean, clean clean....
Mop, mop, mop....
This is his reaction when I called him as 'Kakak'(maid). He stared at me puzzled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...