Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

My Surprise 30th Birthday Bash

Date: 25th February 2011

Time: 7:30pm( But hubby and I arrived at 8:30pm due to the terrible traffic jam)

Venue: Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe

Event Organiser: Hubby

Theme Of the Nite: Baby!! (no wonder it turned out to be like a baby shower instead, hahaha...)



Specially made goodies....



Decoration of the nite...


Hubby & I

Lisa & I, playing with the 'baby bottle' and 'lollypop'

Ivy(Back), Cheng Leong, Chia Wei & Lisa

Group photo....

Happily showing off my 16 weeks 5 days baby bump

Isabelle & bf, Erica

Highschool mate, Chia Wei

The last guest who arrived @ the party, sis....

A quick snap after meal

My Baby shower birthday cake....

Smile......

Blowing the candles....

Analysing how to cut the cake. Gee, not an easy task though.....

Hubby & I

Baby sleeping soundly on the cake.....


Lisa's creation 1: Nanny Bear watching over baby sleeping.....

Lisa's creation 2: Baby sleeping on my tummy....

Lisa's creation 3: Goodnite, Baby.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...