Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday To SomeOne I Miss Dearly...


Every 25th February used to be my favourite day of the year because it is both daddy and my birthday! It is wonderful to have the same birthdate for father-and-daughter, I think this is the beauty of God's creation!

However, from this year onwards, I will be celebrating birthday alone because daddy is no longer by my side. The feeling is so empty.... I wish fairy can grant me a birthday wish- I would hope for nothing else but to have daddy back here with me....

I really miss you, daddy... No one can ever replace your position in my heart.

Daddy, Happy Birthday and I Love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...