Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Best Valentine's Gift Ever...

Something to shout about today!!

1. it's Valentine's Day
2. It's public holiday tomorrow
3. I'm taking half day off for my monthly check-up
4. Probably we might be lucky enough to know the gender of my baby @ 15 weeks (continue reading and you'll find out what happen...)

We were scheduled to have my monthly review of my baby bump at Prince Court Hospital. To make thing more interesting, it was Valentine's Day and we thought it was actually a great idea to 'meet'(I mean seeing little baby growing up through ultrasound) our little baby on V-day!

As usual, hubby would fetched me from office and accompanied me for medical check-up. We didn't have to wait long before it was my turn. Thanks goodness!

The first thing that the doctor said to me was '' You look much better than the last review''. I was relieve to hear that. That means i don't look awful from suffering the terrible morning sickness. And I've actually gained about 4kg since the last check-up. Is that normal? I start to worry about my weight and my bump. Is it growing huge?? Am I looking fat? There's 101 questions popping out of my head!

Doctor did an ultrasound to check if my baby is doing ok. While screening, doctor suddenly told us:'' Wow, do you know what's that? That's really obvious!!" Hubby quickly replied:'' Is that a boy?''

Yes, bingo! Doctor confirmed that my baby 100% is a boy. Hubby was soooOOooooooOOoooooooo happy about the news that the first thing he came out from the doctor's room was to call MIL and spread the good news!

This is indeed the best Valentine's gift you have given us, baby!

P/S: Baby, doctor said you are very 'ham sap' wah, coz you keep showing your 'little junior' when we did the ultrasound on you....Naughty little baby, hehehehe......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...