Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

A DaY OuT @ SoLaRis

Happy Deepavali! I Love Public Holiday!~!~!

Hubby suggested that we explored Solaris today since we have not been there for quite a while since the last meal @ Dubrovnik(Croatian cousine).
Started off our day with late brunch at EuroDeli @ Solaris. Hubby ordered a plate traditional German sausages while I ordered a plate of BBQ pork ribs.Outcome--> dissapointed! The food was not at good as at other EuroDeli outlets. Personal preferance, i would still go back to the outlet @ Jln Yap Kwan Seng if i need a quick 'pork fix'!!


Then we headed to Little Collins Cafe for a nice cuppa and scones. Its name caught my attention when it first opened( but haven't had the chance to try) and reminded me of Little Collins Street back in Melbourne. Gee, I miss Melbourne sooooooOOoooOOOoooo much! The scone was not as nice as it look, I still prefer the 'just out of the oven' scones @ Carcosa Hotel whereby they serve it with clotted cream and rich strawberry jam.

Next, we went to Cold Storage @ Solaris for groceries. I love shopping for groceries, especially the cookies and snacks section. These are the things that I can't live without( I hear you say ''fattening''! But who cares? Enjoy your life while you can)!

I've been searching many times for the past few months for this cafe @ Solaris Dutamas named of Natalie's Gourmet Studio whereby they serve wonderful macaroons. Hubby knew I am a big fans of macaroons and decided to join me in searching for the cafe again. After few rounds of car rides and walking up & down the whole Solaris Dutamas, we finally found the place!!!!


Thick and smooth Mango Smoothie @ Natalie's Gourmet Studio, Solaris Dutamas

It wouldn't be complete without trying some of Natalie's famous macaroons.


P/s: I'm enjoying my macaroons while blogging now...Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...