Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I miss my Fei Mui Zai....

Yesterday was the last day we spent our time together.

I was heavy hearted to see you following a stranger and left without saying ''good bye''. I couldn't bear the feeling of seeing you being taken away. I tried to control my tears, but it just dropped freely on my face....Hubby was sad looking at me crying like a sad baby too....

I miss you, my cute cute Fei Mui Zai MyVi....



And Welcome our new member into our life, VW Polo. Hubby and I still cracking our heads to give our new car a name.

- Fei Zai (since we named our previous car as Fei Mui because of the size)
- Polo (sounds like Polo sweets though..)
- Minnie mouse (it is such a small car...)
- Cute- Cute ( it does look cute, isn't it?)

Any other Suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...