Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Baby's sick....

26th December 2011
Since this is the 1st year that baby Jayden celebrated Christmas with us, we decided to host a small family gathering party at home on Boxing Day.
However, half way through the party, I noticed that baby’s forehead was very hot and informed hubby immediately, but hubby said it was normal, could be due to our body heat when we were hugging him.
That night, I put baby to sleep right next to me on the single bed at baby’s room. He woke up for his midnight feed at about 3am as usual. I then tested his body temperature after his milk. I was shocked when the thermometer showed 39.2 degrees.
Immediately woke hubby up and rushed baby to Prince Court hospital. I was extremely worried throughout the whole journey and the trip seems to take extremely longgggg before we reached the hospital.
When we reached the emergency ward, doctor checked baby’s temperature and thank goodness that it had dropped to about 37.2 degrees. I was relieved when his temperature was back to normal. The doctor had a thorough check and advised that it could be due to seasonal fever/flu, nothing major to be worried about. So we left the hospital with some fever and cough medicine.
By the time we reached home, it was already 5am…..

27th December 2011

I took emergency leave the next day to take care Jayden at home. Was very worried the whole day, and kept checking on his body temperature in case his fever came back. He looked tired and slept most of that day. Guess it was the medicine he took that made him drowsy……

28th December 2011
Hubby took leave to day to take care baby at home while I gotta go back to work after been on medical leave/ emergency leave for many days….
Hubby did a great job in taking care of baby Jayden…

29th December 2011
Baby’s fever seem to have subsided, although he still cough on and off. Sent him to babysitter today as both hubby and I had to work.

I couldn't concentrate on my work the whole day. All I was thinking is baby Jayden, wonder how is he doing...
The babysitter told us that Jayden was very ‘manja’ today, and wanted to be hugged most of the day. Poor baby Jayden, he must be feeling unwell and needed someone to cuddle and ‘sayang’ him…My heart sore when I heard about this. I wish I could be with baby 24/7 when he needed us the most….
I love you, baby Jayden…



Dear Lord,

Please take away the pain that baby Jayden is suffering now.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...