Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

He's Mimicking Me.....

Had his midnight feed at 3pm, then put him to bed when he started coughing on and off for at least half and hour. His cough got worse and hubby tried to cuddle him to bed. No help, he still coughed......Gave him some water and pacifier to sooth him, no help too!!!

So I thought I would give it a try to cuddle him to bed. The moment i cuddled him, his cough stopped and he was a happy baby entering into sweet dreams. Hubby and I were surprise at the speed of him 'recovering' from his cough.... Hubby said he must be mimicking the way I cough, naughty baby!

Now we were confuse whether he's really caughing or he's just mimicking me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...