Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Black Friday

ok,today is just not my day!

I couldn't sleep well last nite because my arms were totally numb AGAIN! Yes, I have been having sore and numb arms everynight for the past weeks. I wonder whether it is associated with Carpal Tunnel syndrome. I am soooooooo worry now......

Then I was planning to have my own private shopping time after massage ( I deserve a small break from babysitting, huh!) when hubby asked me to fetch him from the office during lunchtime. Fine, no more shopping time then.

Went for massage and had my first weight measurement since I've delivered. I was shocked that I'm 53 kg!! Gosh, I'm still soooooo fat!! I really miss my old waistline and slim figure......... Please teach me what is the best way to slim down.. I'm desperate!

Was rushing to fetch hubby after massage. So I paid my RM6 for a 2 hours parking at the autopay machine and rushed to get my car. I totally forgot to take my parking ticket at the machine....When I realised it within the next 5 minutes, rushed to the autopay machine again but my ticket was GONE!!! To cut the story short, someone else took my ticket(the security managed to trace it from the CCTV) and I had to pay for another RM35 for lost ticket. This is the first time in my life that i was fined with lost ticket. Aaaarrrrggghhhhh........

What a moody Friday!

But I thank God that my little baby boy has brighten up my day the minute I saw him when I reached home....

Mummy & Baby Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...