Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tummyache

Baby suddenly fussed cried out loud nonstop when I tried to carry him tonite. I thought he must be naughty again (as usual), especially when he is sleepy.


Little did I know that he was actually having tummyache.His forehead and tummy were cold and sweaty. I never come accross on how does it look like when a baby is having tummyache. Thanks goodness that my confinement aunty was still around and she immediately noticed baby's condition. How could I be such a careless and insensitive mummy?!?! I blamed myself for not being a good mummy. Poor baby....I would sacrifice a thousand of things than seeing him suffering.....

I've learnt a new baby growing lesson today, and I'll definately be more sensitive towards baby's every move and action in the future. I love you, baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...