Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank you, Lord

Was surfing the internet when this website csught my eyes....
After reading these testimonial about premature babies, I feel blessed to have a healthy 40 weeks baby, growing up healthily and happy. This is indeed God's blessing for this family of mine. Everyday I wake up and look at my little beautiful baby, I just can't stop thanking God for this precious gift.

http://www.babyfirst.com/parents-corner/what-is-prematurity.php


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lord,

Thank you for our little baby boy....

Amen.


Photo taken my sister when baby was changing clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...