Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mom-mom (Food)

Feeding Jayden with main meal(especially porridge)can be very challenging at times and is always testing my patients. Sometimes, he will really drive me up my nerve when he refuse to eat, running around the house trying to avoid me.

One day, when I was feeding him...
Mummy: Baby, eat your mom-mom(food).
Jayden: (avoiding looking at me, turning here and there)
Mummy: Baby, faster eat your mom-mom.
Jayden: (still refuse to eat)
Mummy: Baby, faster. Mom-mom....faster eat your mom-mom please.

And the feeding war continued with me pleasing him to eat his food while he's trying to avoid me.

Mummy: Baby, faster lah, eat your mom-mom please.......

Then Jayden looked and me and said: Mom-mom-mom-mom-mom-mom.......

He was mumbling and complaining about me, I must have annoyed him with the repeated word ''mom-mom(food)''.

Both hubby and I couldn't stop laughing out loud.....Hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...