Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sick Baby

Jayden is down with fever and sorethroat again.

As usual, he will stick to me like a glue( this will be more obvious when he's unwell) and demand to be carried. He fuss easily and lost his appetite( but he's still maintaining his heavy 12.4kg) body weight. Whenever I try to put him down or leave him for 1 second, he will open his arms towards me and start crying, wanting to be carried again.

As much as I cherish the close bonding with him, my back is aching badly. And my terrible carpal tunnel syndrome arms are back in action.

Nevertheless, I still enjoy every single bit spending quality time with him and I feel sad when he's unwell.
My little grumpy and moody sick baby, sitting in the car seat impatiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...