Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Merry Christmas 2011

Back dated post...

This year's Christmas has been very meaningful to both hubby and I as we get to celebrate it with Jayden for the first time.

And the biggest surprise from hubby was a lovely hand picked gift for me as Christmas pressie- something that I've been hoping for a long time( even before Malaysia has its first outlet just recently. I was so excited when I found out that they are gonna open outlets here!!)- Pandora!!

The 2 cute little charms that are attend to the bracelet represents Jayden( the little boy) and hubby's token of appreciation for being a good wife/ mummy to Jayden( ahem!! Who doesn't admit this? hahaha) ( gift). I'm loving it so much. Thanks hubby and 8 love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...