Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Jayden Is 1 Year Old

Jayden is finally 1 year old. I can’t believe how quickly he has grown up and gee, I do miss all the baby moments of him.


When he was baby, all he does was sleep, eat and poo. But now, he has grown up and learnt so much in life:-

- able to crawl(faster than me),

- Speak simple words eg papa, mama, ball, bye bye, wow wow (doggy), mom-mom( food), da-da (bit. Thanks to hubby who always say this word when Jayden is being naughty) -_-‘’’

- Can understand when we talk to him. He’ll cry when we scold him too(see, he can really understand what we are talking about), or stare at us when we are discussing about him

- Enjoys a variety of food including apple, plums, sweet corn, pasta, porridge, rice, bubble tea(yes, he loves bubble tea), yogurt, ice cream( he’ll fight with hubby over an ice-cream, guess I’ll need to buy them each an ice-cream next time instead of sharing), steamed fish, biscuits etc

- Dislike anchovies porridge(or maybe I’m such a bad cook, hahaha..), plain baby macaroni pasta

- Loves playing gadget eg remote control, cars, cooking oven

- Enjoys going to gym class and swimming

- Can’t sit still for long in his car seat/ strollers/ baby chair. He’ll demand to be carried or climb out from the seat and explore the surrounding

- Doesn’t like strangers. He’ll show off his proud face when a stranger tries to talk/ play with him. He’ll pretend he doesn’t hear it and will look at opposite direction to avoid the strangers

- Loves playtime very much

- Still wakes up for his midnight feed each day without fail!

- Right handed (he starts to show hand preference when holding something with his hand, but I’ve read from some articles that babies will change their hand preference as they grow, so finger cross as for now!)

- Can stand with support(for a longggggg time, guess this is a benefit of going to gym class, he gets to learn all these stuff)

- Loves it when we dress him up nicely and he will stare at the mirror, admiring his handsome face for a long time. He will even use the comb to comb his hair nicely.

- Loves balls and balloons very much. He’ll point at it and say ‘’ball ball’ whenever he see 1.

- Loves to be carried like a koala bear. He’ll reach out his hand to you asking to be carried

- Waves bye bye

- Shake his head when he doesn’t like something

- Will call out ‘’Ma Ma’’ when he wants to sleep or milk

- Calls out PaPa when he wants to play with his daddy

- Loves it when we tickle him. He will laugh out loud joyfully

- Hates to take medicine. He’ll scream his lung out if he’s forced to take medicine

- Loves sitting in his stroller and enjoy the scenery while we push him out at the neighborhood. He’ll dance excitedly throughout the journey, hahaha…..



As a mother, I’ve learnt so much in this 1 whole year. I’ve learn to love my family more and take up a great responsibility of being someone’s mother. It is definitely not an easy and smooth years when I’ve shed so much tears when things are going smoothly as I wish to, and laughter the moment I lay my eyes on Jayden. I’ve also succeeded in breast feeding for a year now (and still going on) which I’ve never thought that I would maintain it for this long. I really enjoy and cherish every single bonding moment when I’m nursing Jayden, those intimate moments; gee…..It’s such a priceless mother and child moment!

I have also learnt to be a stronger woman. I’ve grown up more matured mentally, taking up a responsibility as a Mother and Wife. There are times when I was just too weak physically to even move a step forward in life dealing with works and family all at 1 time, Jayden is the only reason that makes me move on. I always tell myself that I need to hold on tight in life no matter how hard life can be because Jayden needs me. I want to witness all of Jayden’s every ‘First time’, regardless is his first smile, his first step, his first dance, or even his first babble. I just want to be by his side, seeing him growing up beautifully.

At times when Jayden is being extremely active, it makes me think how much my parents had sacrifices throughout the years and I can never measure how much efforts they have put in to raise us up to whom we are today. I really miss them both. Thank you mum and dad, I love you both forever….

I am grateful to God for this precious gift- Jayden. He is my everything in life.

Mummy loves you, Jayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...