Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Hubby's 35th Birthday Celebration

With the little newborn coming out anytime soon, I decided to give hubby a 'not so surprise' birthday celebration this year as I didn't wanna go out of town(in case I'm gonna deliver anytime) and I just don't have the extra energy to host a grand celebration. My initial surprise birthday plan to Ho Chi Minh on hubby's birthday this year had to call off as I can't fly with the big baby bump, but thank goodness that AirAsia allows me to cancel my booking with some penalty fees incurred.

Itenary of the Day:-

10:30am- Had a quick Shanghai Lamien breakie with hubby at Pavilion food court

11:30am- Watched Transformer: Dark Of The Moon. Couldn't even remember when was the last time i accompany hubby for movie....Watching movie is just not my cup of tea!

2.30pm- Had a quick bite at TGIF Pavillion
Happily waiting for our lunch

Food!!!!
3pm- Arrange for hot stone massage for hubby while i went for facial at Kanebo Saloon, Starhill

7pm- Buffet dinner at Essence, Sheraton Imperial Hotel (1 of hubby's favourite buffet place! Not because of the food, but simply is because of the free flow red/white wine)

 Hubby's Favourite--> Wine!!





11am- Home Sweet Home....

Hubby, wish you have a wonderful birthday and a great year ahead. I promise you that I'll give you a better birthday celebration next year (another surprise birthday party again like what I did for you last year? Eerr....we'll see....)

I love you, Hubby!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna see my baby bump progressing?

Me and my 36th weeks and 5 days baby bump

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...