Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

19 More DaYs To Go....

I didn't realise that time flies soooooooo quickly until my hubby reminded me yesterday night that my MIL, confinement lady and sister are coming over next week to visit us(most importantly, is to visit the newborn baby). That means my due date is just around the corner! 19 more days to be exact from my expected due date. What if I deliver early???Will it be tomorrow? Or next week?? Or even tonight???

I got nervous yesterday night(with 101 question marks in my mind) worrying whether our new baby room will be ready before our little baby arrives, will our new house be ready so I can have my confinement done there, when do I have extra time to do spring clean on our existing house before in laws come, etc.....

I'm counting down the days...19 more days to go...Gee, I need more time now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...