Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Things That I Miss Doing....

Things that I miss after during pregnancy:-

Food: Pineapple...I used to buy pineapple after lunch everytime at a stall near my office

Drink: Coffee

Attire: My high heels

Leasure: travelling. I've got to burn a couple of the AirAsia tickets ( Bangkok, Hat Yai, Ho Chi Minh, Phnom Penh, KK) which I booked before preggie

Sleeping pattern: I had sleepless nights especially during the 3rd trimester, waking up at 2-3am and couldn't fall asleep again as baby is playing football, kicking me here and there. Hahaha....

Things that I miss about after delivery:-

Food: ice-cream, cendol, ABC, etc...all the icy cold stuff!

Drink: Coffee again......

Working: flexible office hours whereby you get to come in to office late and leave early without guilt...

Body: my baby bump & the closeness of baby's heartbeat and movement in my womb

Leasure: Shopping and dining after office hour/ weekend without having to worry about baby

Sleeping patter: Nowadays hubby and I gotta wake up every 2-3 hrs or as soon as baby cries. He's our alarm clock now, demanding for his favourite, milk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...