Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Baby & His Pacifier

I've been very reluctant to let baby starts sucking pacifier all the while that I did not even buy 1 for him until recently. He used to have a bad habit of sucking my nipples everynight when he wanna go to bed, otherwise he'll fuss.

But I guess I have no idea but to buy him a pacifier at last (hubby has been nagging me to get him a pacifier everytime he cries. I wonder what is sooooo good about pacifier that hubby wants baby to start using it!!!) I totally hate the idea of pacifier, but ended up buying 1 for him( thank goodness that there's such pacifier from MAM that can help to prevent teeth misalignment).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...