Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary

4 years ago, you walked into my life as a stranger...

3 years ago, you came into my life as a care giver to give me your unconditional love....

2 years ago, you walked hand in hand together with me into my life as husband and wife....

1 year ago, you turn my life into a colourful rainbow, sharing laughter and tears together...

And today, you walk with me as a loving parents to our little baby, Jayden....

Hubby, thank you for loving us more and more each day, and showering us with your love and care....

I Love you.....

Happy 2nd wedding anniversary, hubby...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This year, we did not have any fancy nor romantic anniversary celebration. But, rather a more intimate family dinner with our baby at a Japanese restaurant at our neighbourhood. Although it is just a simple dinner, the love and warmt having spent time with hubby and baby is indeed the best family time we had together....

Baby getting ready for dinner celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...