Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Aft3r A LoNg SilenCe

Hi readers, it has been awhile since I last posted my blog. Life have been sooooo busy lately with never ending workload, pre-marriage courses to attend, accompany bf to all the business meetings(almost everynight!!! ), and worstly, the internet at home was down for the past few weeks....

So where am i know?Sitting at Starbucks Bangsar and sipping Caramel Frapuchino while updating my blog. Yawn...it's only 11.09pm and I feel sooooo tired.....Jokingly asking bf whether we're going into 'old man's life' whereby we're stuck at Starbucks on a Friday night, when we're suppose to be out there clubbing and having fun!!!

Yawn....gee....i think i really need my sleep...bf, can we go home now??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...