Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's Bagel Time


Dining with baby around is never easy nowadays, especially he loves to play whatever that is within his reach. I can't remember when was the last time he had his meal without wiggling about.

Baby: Mummy, I wanna order my food!

Baby: Let's see what do they have.

Baby: The ceiling looks more interesting than the menu...

Baby: Mmhhmmm, is that ice-cream on the menu?

Baby: Ok, I've decided that I want Bagel and Cheese!

Baby: And my ice-cream too ya!

Baby: And a glass of milk, please.

Baby: And some yogurt too. I'm soooooo hungry after gym!

P/s: photo taken @ Bagel 'n' Coffee Station, Hartamas Shopping Centre after Jayden's gym session

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...