Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby Admitted To Hospital Again

Baby @ Day 6

Baby asleep while waiting for check-up
I have been worried about the check-up today, hesitant whether to go or not, afraid that the doctor will ask our baby to be admitted again coz of his jaundice problem. I have been praying that my baby will be healthy and his jaundice level will reduce further from the previous review. I can't bear the pain of seeing my baby being put under the phototherapy again for hours until fragile his skin dries up.

True enough, when doctor saw our baby, she said that he's still yellowish and gotta do blood test again. Argh, I hate this so much!!!! I hate that the doctor had to poke my little precious hand to get blood for testing. Poor baby, mummy soooooooo sorry for you.

Result:-

Weight: 3.55 kg (good sign as he has put on some weight since birth- 3.33kg)
Jaundice level: 253!! (the last blood test 3 days ago was only 180)


He has to be admitted. I can't help but tears keep dropping everytime I see my little boy sleeping soundly alone in the box undergoing phototherapy. How i wish I can be by his side when he needed me most now. Baby, u gotta be strong and recover soon, ok? Mummy will come and bring you home early in the morning.

Baby, mummy loves you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I did at the hospital while accompanying my little baby boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...