Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby @ Day 24

My little always pee when he's drinking milk or when we carry him. Guess he's drinking too much huh! We are used to changing his nappies countlessly throughout the day. Sometimes he will even pee the very second you've just changed his nappy.....

While I was bottle feeding him this afternoon, he actually poo & pee and part of my pants got wet. Yes, thanks to the baby nappy (How I wish he was wearing his diaper then), his pee went through my pants!

This is the first time that he actually poo on me when i was feeding him. What a 'great' experience!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ My little angel ~


Sleeping soundly in my arms

Baby sleeping in his day bed

Sleeping soundly....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...