Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

My WorKiNg LiFe....

Was cleaning up my office computer and noticed all these photos (sitting 'quietly' in my Picture folder) I took during my days working at Chartis (some of you would be more familiar with the previous name- AIG)



Colleague's farewell lunch @ Speakeasy, year 2008








Company Family Day @ Sunway Lagoon, year 2009




















Receiving certificate from CEO, Brad Bernatt (not Brad Pitt!!) for completion of intensive product training, year 2008







Graduation Ceremony for completion of Effective Business Communication, year 2009










Chinese New Year Celebration, year 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...