Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Baby Blue Obsession!!!!

Hubby and I just can't get enough of our favourite colors- baby blue!


Wearing a blue top during the morning wedding day make-up preparation

Heng dais dresses in smart attire with baby blue tie


Our baby blue wedding cupcakes


Baby blue unbrellas and bridesmaid flowers


Wedding reception all decorated in baby blue


Baby blue backdrop


Even my Melvin Lam evening gown was specially chosen in baby blue


Since preggie, we have started the baby blue fever again......


Balloon theme in blue color.......


My pedicure in blue color...


Blue Pedicure & french manicure......


With the arrival of my precious baby boy, I'm sure we'll continue our baby blue fever for a longggggg time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...