Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My 1st Unofficial Mother's Day

This year is my first unofficial Mother's Day and hubby has agreed to celebrate this meaningful day with me.

Initially, hubby had planned to bring me out for a nice and romantic dinner, but our afternoon nap( 'thanks' to the morning shopping what we both were toooooo exhausted and desperately needed a quick nap before dinner) took a longer time than we planned. Guess what!! We overslept and woke up at 9pm instead!!! So our nice and romantic dinner turned out to be.....



Hubby's homecooked Pasta Carbonara and Mixed Green Salad with Thousand Island dressing.....

Yummy......




P/S: Can't wait to celebrate Mother's Day with my beloved baby next year......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear mummy and mum-in-law,

Happy Mother's Day and
I Love you...

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...