Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome To 3rd Trimester....

Time flies and before I actually realise it, I'm officially into the 3rd trimester of my pregnancy now. Today is 28 weeks and 4 days! Gosh..that's fast!!!

According to www.babycentre.com, baby weights 2 1/4 pounds (like a chinese cabbage) and measure 14.8 inches from crown to heels. He can blink his little eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through the womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more baby fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

It's amazing to see how my baby is developing day by day... Hubby and I can't wait to meet our baby prince soon.

We love you, baby......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...