Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lion Dance Fever

Jayden has been crazy about lion dance since CYN recently. So hubby bought him a lion to play and he had so much fun playing with it everyday. He would shout ouy loud 'dung dung Chiang', running around the house with his lion on his head.

Last year he was still a small little baby of 5 months old,didn't even enjoy watching lion dance, but this year, at age 18 months, he's so fond of watching lion dance. We would rush from 1 place to another just to catch lion dance show. This is something that I've never done in my entire life. A gal like me who never like to watch lion dance nor playing with it, has suddenly enjoy 'chasing' lion dance show around the town, eventhough crowded like sardine and sweaty. I guess spending time with little one meant more than anything to a mum. And I must admit that, I actually enjoy watching lion dance with Jayden.

Thank you, Jayden, for all the priceless moments we have spent together watching and playing with lion dance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...