Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Where Is Mummy?

24.09.2012

I haven't been out with friends for drinks for a long time(as long as since I was preggie..). So decided to catch up with some high school friends and the most important thing is that Francis wanted to announce his good news- he's getting married!

So i tried to put Jayden to sleep before I left the house but guess he knew that I was planning to go out, seeing me dressed up. he didn't wanna sleep despite he was already very tired and sleepy. No choice, I gotta leave this task to hubby to put Jayden to bed then.

After I left the house, Jayden was walking up and down the house looking for me and was crying. Poor baby...My heart soared when hubby told me about this. I felt so bad for Jayden and promised that I'll never leave him again. What's better than spending quality time with my own family right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...